EXSUS UK is a friendly and forward-thinking firm of Chartered Accountants based in Paddington, London.
EXSUS UK continues to grow ever day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. We cover many industries such as Banking and Finance, Energy, Telecommunications, Real Estate and Construction, Metal and Chemical Production, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Shipping Industries as well as Government.
EXSUS UK aims towards the ultimate goal of bringing value to our clients. Our clients range from owner managed businesses to international groups across all industry sectors.
The basis of our success is providing a tailored value for money service because every client is unique.
Our team has a wealth of experience in Personal Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT, Accounting, Local and International Enterprises as well as Statutory and Internal Audits.
At EXSUS UK, we take great pride in offering a ‘one stop shop’ that you can rely on for all of your tax and accounting needs. Thus, you can concentrate exclusively on what you do best – managing and growing your business.
Our team is always available for a free initial consultation and they will be pleased to talk to you regarding any of the following services:
- Personal tax calculations, advice, returns and related compliance
- Corporation tax calculations, returns and related compliance
- Value Added Tax planning and reporting
- Book-keeping and accountancy services
- Management and statutory accounts preparation
- Payroll services
- Corporate services, start-ups and business plans
- Statutory, non-statutory and internal audit services
- International services
How We Work
Get in touch with us today by phone or e-mail and book a free half hour consultation at a time that is convenient for you.
At the meeting you can discuss your affairs with one of our specialists and we will listen to your ideas. We will guide you through all our accountancy services and tailor a plan that best suits you and your business.
We will then provide you will a quotation based on which services are required.
Once you have spoken with one of our specialists and have made the decision to join the family, there are a few things we will need from you to start the process.
1. A recent utility bill and a form of photo I.D. for money laundering regulations.
2. Where applicable, we will need to write to your previous accountant for clearance, just as professional etiquette.
3. Sign our letter of engagement.
4. Finally, we will make the appropriate applications with the HMRC to become your authorised agent.
Once you have joined us and we are your appointed accountants, all that is left for your to do is to focus on your business.
1. Sit back and enjoy a year of stress free accounting, leaving you time to focus on other areas of your business.
2. We will provide you with proactive support and advice on your business needs.
3. Better answers, less strain.
4. Giving you the right and best tools for the job.